Monday, March 23, 2009

"The Worship Leader" stage play was a success!!!

What can I say... the play was awesome. The band sounded great. The actors did a fantastic job. The dancers... WOW and Marcus Cole was so annointed in delivering his lines and in his singing. Thank you to everyone who came out! I've heard nothing but good things. I've been approached by several attendees and have been told how awesome the play was. I was actually told by a fellow church member that they liked our play better than "Love Overboard" which is a play that was previously shown at TPAC. Although, I can't give a personal account to "Love Overboard" because I didn't go see it. I'm only sharing what someone else said to me.



Comedian DL Henry was also in the play and he was HILLARIOUS. You can check out his website at http://www.dlhenrycomedy.net/. With his jokes, I tried really hard not to break character during the play because he was so funny. He's funny behind the scenes as well.


I just want to say thank you to Roger "Teco" Trent for giving me the opportunity to work with such a great group of people. He and his wife Donna are amazing people and I'm so glad that I was able to meet them along with the great cast of wonderful folks I got to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment