Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Horrible Experience with Juancheng Jianhua Arts And Crafts Factory (Hair)

This company has a store on Aliexpress.com. I made a recent purchase and I must tell you why you shouldn't purchase anything from this seller. In the beginning communication was great and I believed that what I wanted was fully communicated and understood. Although, when I received my order it was not what I asked for.

Let me back up for a second. On their page they show that delivery to the US is by UPS and would take 2-3 days for delivery. That didn't happen. They sent my package through EMS. I placed my order on September 5th and I received it on September 19th... so much for 2-3 days. Okay, so once I opened the package and saw that I received something different from what I ordered, I immediately emailed the contact person, Nina Dang to let her know. I thought to myself, this will be an easy fix because their posted policy states that if you receive an item that you didn't order you can return it for a refund or exchange and the seller will pay for the shipping. Not today. I told her I wanted to return it for a refund and she says that I have to pay for the shipping. Really? That's not what your posted policy says. So after much back and forth without getting anywhere I submitted a dispute. I won the dispute but (by the suggestion and eventually decision of the mediator) this only meant I'd get half of my money back. Although, I didn't have to deal with returning anything. So I guess you can say it was a win win because there wasn't anything wrong with what I received it just wasn't what I ordered and paid for. Also, the shipping time would not have been a big deal because I've order from Aliexpress and things can typically take this amount of time although it's pretty dishonest to advertise such things that you know you'll never follow through on.

So after that was settled I posted my honest review about all that had transpired on the original product page. Guess what the seller did?!...removed the product page and reposted the exact same product so that my negative review would not show up. Isn't that crazy?! Currently they have a 100% rating as far as reviews go but I now know this is VERY inaccurate. I have a funny suspicion that they do this all the time if they get a negative review. Sounds like a dishonest seller. So this is just a warning to all who are looking to purchase hair or wigs... DO NOT BUY FROM Juancheng Jianhua Arts And Crafts Factory. Their actual page is http://www.aliexpress.com/store/924393. If they are willing to remove and repost a product they could do the same for their company name/page so just buyer beware. A dishonest seller is not one that I would ever recommend regardless of the type of product they may sell or price. I just believe as a buyer there are certain standards of how a customer should be treated and being lied to is nowhere in that equation.

UPDATE:

Since I was stuck with a wig I didn't order I decided to try to make it work. I bleached the knots, added a comb or two along with a band that would allow the wig to fit more snuggly. This was money that I wasn't planning to spend. I plan to dye the wig an off black because it's a little too brown for me. I'm actually wondering if this hair will even take a color. I was told that the hair was virgin hair but everything about it was saying "I'm processed, I'm not virgin hair" ... anyhow, the hair is about the quality of some mid-grade beauty supply store hair. I have to comb it regularly throughout the day otherwise it will mat together in little chunks. Again please don't waste your money on this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment