Friday, October 16, 2015

Sorry... It's Been A While

I have been BUSY! Seriously, God is amazingly good to me. I have not been keeping up with my blog posts but need to give a few updates.


  1. I'm in a web series called The Rules of Messin Around which is a drama filled 6 episode season full of jaw droppers around every corner. The episodes range from 6-8 minutes in length. All 6 episodes are conveniently located in a playlist on Youtube on StrongWill Entertainment's page. I have included it below for your convenience. ;) 



2.   Life in the theater has been awesome. I've done some great works that have really stretched me as an actress.

3.  I participated in Nashville's 48 Film Fest as an actress and it was a thrilling experience. I would definitely love to participate again next year.

4. I had my very first solo set (singing) and it was absolutely awesome. I covered some of my favorite Neo-soul/Jazzy songs at Venue 109 in Madison, TN (suburb north of Nashville, TN) in front of a fabulous crowd. I will be returning there soon! ;)

5. I attended the International Black Film Festival (IBFF) for the first time and watched as friends won an award for their film and watched the premier of another short film I was proudly apart of as a production assistant.

6. I am a busy bee on my social media pages so feel free to follow me... Instagram/Facebook/Periscope: TheNinaExperience, Twitter: ninahibbler

7. After a lot of question answering about how I lost weight, what did I use/eat, what do I use on my hair, etc, etc... I decided to create a store with everything that I have used or am using and love. This way everything is in one place and you can purchase there or just know that I've put my own stamp of approval on it. You can find my store by clicking the "Shop" link on my website, www.NinaHibblerWebster.com or just CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment